Monday, September 04, 2006

And So It Begins..

Ok, now the website is done, the blogs all setup, announced the fact to people that I've put Stig on the shelve and gone back to Apartments which has been met with awww why ? and hurray at the same time.

I would have loved to continue Stig and one day I may again but at the moment I'm constantly thinking about Apartments, the first step is to fix my broken anim system. In the past I've been kinda lazy and always did the root movement of a character through code as opposed to allowing the animation dictate it, but that makes making a game such as Shaun Murray Wakeboarding a bit of a hack in places and practically impossible for a fighting game. So if I fix it then it will work properly for anything else I use the engine for, it's about time it got fixed.

Also Steve Irwin died today, stung by a Stingray, I thought he was great guy and my kids and I loved watching him so here's to you , mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home